$425/week. Free housing! Free meals! Unforgettable summer!
Our Food Service Department offers an excellent opportunity to work and learn about the various functions of a large food service operation in a Christian setting. You will develop customer service skills as you work side-by-side as a team player in a diverse setting. You will receive hands-on training and learn marketable skills that you will be able to take with you beyond your time at Ridgecrest. There are multiple areas you will serve in:
- Buffet/Catering – You will gain great customer service. Greeting the guests and making sure they have a great experience during mealtimes is the number one priority.?
- Kitchen – Are you task oriented? Do you love cooking and creating? Do you love food? Here, you will have the opportunity to help prep, cook, and bake food for our guests.
- Dragon – Keeping our kitchen clean is so important! You will see an immediate impact after washing dishes and making sure the area is pristine.
Our college-aged Summer Staff are a dynamic team who have a genuine desire to come alongside us in our mission of Impacting Lives for God’s Glory as they have the incredible opportunity to interact with and serve guests from all over the world during the summer. Our program is designed to be a life-changing experience. We want you to experience God and encourage you as you grow in your relationship with Him, equip you with skills you will carry with you for years to come, and build a strong community among our team where you will undoubtedly meet lifelong friends. Here are a few things you will get to be a part of:
- Weekly chapel/CORE groups/service projects
- Attend planned events on campus such as COLOR WARS, Summer Staff Olympics, organized team sports, swing dances, and more!
- Intentional Discipleship
- A genuine desire to make a huge impact for God’s glory
- Bring a “Whatever It Takes” attitude to work everyday
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to bend and lift repeatedly
- Ability to follow directions well