$400/week. Free housing! Free meals! Unforgettable summer!
Nibble Nook Grill and Ice Cream Shop offers an excellent opportunity to work and learn about the various functions of running a quick-serve restaurant. You will develop customer service skills as you take orders and interreact with guests in a diverse setting. You will develop food service skills as you learn how to grill, use, and maintain various cooking equipment. You will receive hands-on training and learn marketable skills you will be able to take with you beyond your time at Ridgecrest. There are multiple areas you will serve in:
- Preparing and serving hot food such as burgers and fries
- Scooping ice cream
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Cleaning service and seating areas
- Running the cash register
- Stocking items and keeping inventory
Our college-aged Summer Staff are a dynamic team who have a genuine desire to come alongside us in our mission of Impacting Lives for God’s Glory as they have the incredible opportunity to interact with and serve guests from all over the world during the summer. Our program is designed to be a life-changing experience. We want you to experience God and encourage you as you grow in your relationship with Him, equip you with skills you will carry with you for years to come, and build a strong community among our team where you will undoubtedly meet lifelong friends. Here are a few things you will get to be a part of:
- Weekly chapel/CORE groups/service projects
- Attend planned events on campus such as COLOR WARS, Summer Staff Olympics, organized team sports, swing dances, and more!
- Intentional Discipleship
- A genuine desire to make a huge impact for God’s glory
- Previous food service experience preferred but not required
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- High energy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work late night shifts