The Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining the Bank’s network and server systems infrastructure while maintaining the highest standard of uptime and security. This role will be a co-administrator for back-end systems and infrastructure and assist the IT Help Desk and FSB employees as needed. The Systems Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining documentation relating to the Bank’s infrastructure.
- Must work as a team member within the Information Technology department and First Seacoast Bank team to achieve corporate, department, and personal objectives.
- Assists with the installation, support, and maintenance of infrastructure hardware including network devices, physical and virtual servers, and premise cabling.
- Required to keep detailed and organized check lists, logs, and inventory reports for systems
- Create remediation plans and actions for vulnerabilities identified in the environment according to policy and industry best practices
- A co-administrator for bank systems including but not limited to Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, phone systems, and other banking specific applications.
- Maintains and monitors Cybersecurity applications including, anti-virus/malware, and end point security tools
- Monitors and responds to SEIM alerts in real-time, escalating as appropriate
- Ensure that firewall rules are monitored and enforced, and reviewed regularly in accordance with bank policy
- Monitor and maintain backup systems for all bank critical applications and data, both onsite and offsite
- Co-ordinates configuration and rollout of new infrastructure systems
- Provide Tier 2 and occasional primary support for the bank’s employee help desk. Addressing phone and email support requests application, workstation, and telephone issues.
- Serve as dual control on system administration of the WAN/LAN and operation of back-up, storage, and data retrieval functions
- Understand and enforces the Bank’s Information Technology policies, procedures, and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance
- Assist in maintaining system security and monitoring audit reports relative to potential system intrusions and other cybersecurity events
- Assist in implementing, testing, and documenting the IT department components of the Bank’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans.
- Serve as co-administrator on bank security, video recording and retention and proximity access systems.
- Act as primary or secondary vendor contact for third party Information Technology vendors
- Perform backup functions of the IT & Facilities Administrator when necessary.
- Comply with all applicable Federal and State banking regulations, as well as all bank and department policies and procedures
- Performs additional duties as requested
- Customer Focus: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Quality and Work Standards: Setting high standards of performance for self and others, self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Teamwork and positive approach: Co-operate within the group and across groups. Supports group decisions and puts group goals ahead of own goals
Minimum Requirements (education and experience):
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience administering and supporting Windows Server Operating systems within an Active Directory environment including DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy.
- Minimum of 3 years providing inhouse customer support on hardware and applications
- Minimum of 3 years administering a virtual server environment, VMware ESXi experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience maintaining network equipment such as routers, switches, and firewalls, HP/Aruba experience preferred.
- Experience following standardized change control procedures preferred.
- Experience administering cloud infrastructure environments such as Azure preferred.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with various software programs.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, communication, documentation, and organizational skills.
First Seacoast Bank is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to working with our employees and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please call us locally at 603-742-4680 or toll-free at 1-800-462-2265. This email and phone number will assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.