WorldatWork® Total Rewards Association is a global organization dedicated to serving, educating, and inspiring those who reward and engage the workforce. Our members include business professionals who are accountable for the critically important practices of compensation, well-being, benefits, development, and recognition programs within their companies around the world. Over 80% of the global 500 organizations are among the many customers we have served over the last 65 years.
Our mighty Marketing team is seeking a highly productive, committed, and inspired Graphics Designer to help take our visual identity to the next level. More than a designer, we’re looking for a great visual storyteller to bring the WorldatWork value and mission to life in dynamic and creative ways. If you are experienced designer, conceptual thinker, and leader who’s looking to create marketing content that stands out from the competition, we’d love to hear from you!
- An opportunity to be a key part of our growing marketing team
- A great team environment in which you can grow, thrive and be creative
- An opportunity to help professionals succeed in their careers, influence their organizations, and make the world a better place to work
- A desire to create a whole new level of customer engagement and delight through their experiences with WorldatWork and the solutions we offer
- A highly collaborative and motivated team focused on bringing the authority, expertise, influence, and knowledge our members to elevate the membership and profession
- 5-8 years experience building out graphics for campaigns, encompassing print and digital applications within established brand guidelines
- Strong sense of typography and visual hierarchy
- Ability to work independently and asynchronously across time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media arts or similar.
- Advanced level skill with Adobe Creative Cloud with a focus on the big three: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- A strong online design portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects.
- Thorough knowledge of design, web and UX industry terms, technologies, standards, trends and best practices.
- Experience working in content management systems, marketing automation platforms, email platforms, and social media platforms.
- Illustration and animation experience a big plus.
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration.
- A track record of successful end-to-end project concepting, design, and delivery.
- Proactive in managing workload and gathering necessary information to produce high quality work.
- An excellent eye for detail. Consistent application of style guide conventions.
- Employ editorial and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision, after orientation and training.
- Demonstrate a customer-focused orientation in all interactions.