Clarity is a dynamic, fast-paced organization committed to providing solutions that make it easier to protect health and wellness today and prepare for financial stability tomorrow. We believe that life is a journey. One that should be lived well. Where all people are given the opportunity to succeed. So, we’ll stop at nothing to bring clarity, so our employees and our customers are prepared for whatever comes their way.
Our culture is rooted in appreciation for one another, a commitment to growing both personally and professionally and being flexible in how we work and how we work together. We strive every day to ensure each of our Clarity team members feel valued. The Clarity family is diverse, passionate, and skilled. We pride ourselves on promoting from within and working to retain all our valued employees. When you join our team, you are family!
We’re looking for a full-time Team Lead for our high-performing Client Service team of Client Relationship Managers and Client Service Specialists. Ultimately, this position is tasked with ensuring every interaction a client has with Clarity is the best it can be. They are responsible for developing and implementing department policies and standard operating procedures to ensure adherence to Clarity’s standards of service. This person coaches, trains, and mentors team member to ensure each fully understands Clarity’s products, systems, value proposition, policies, procedures, and necessary customer service techniques. Reporting to the Vice President of Service, the Team Lead will work to identify areas of success and provide feedback on staff performance, client issues, business reporting and actions to be taken to improve department and maintain service success.
Additional Job Responsibilities
· Collaborate with Sales to support on finalists, reviewing complex plan design to ensure system and process capabilities to deliver services sold. Conduct presentations (including onsite when appropriate), webinars and conference calls during the implementation phase.
· Establish and be an advocate for change management to create a culture of continuous improvement for efficiency.
· Using Clarity technology platforms, research and analyze data to proactively identify potential areas of risk or opportunity for improvement to enhance the overall client experience, with a focus on enhancing service during implementation and renewal.
· Serve as point of escalation to resolve client issues. Provide timely action plans and ensure we deliver on commitments made to resolve to build trust.
· Establish and review regularly Salesforce dashboard reporting to identify clients at risk during implementation and renewals.
· Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in business
· Experience: minimum of 3 -5years[LL1] ’ experience in leading teams preferably in the employee benefit administration industry
· Preferred skills/knowledge: ERISA, COBRA, and benefit administration knowledge, understanding COBRA and Direct Billing concepts, ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems, strong customer service orientation required.
· Travel: Minimal travel to attend training or company meetings may be required.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
As a team member at Clarity Benefit Solutions, you will have access to:
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· 401(k) with employer match
· Education Assistance Program
· Clarity HRA
· Ready for Life HSA Funding Advance
· Company-paid Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· Voluntary Life Options
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· $1,200 Defined Contribution Benefit to offset insurance premiums
· Paid Time Off; includes vacation, personal and sick