This position works within our three regional industrial and power generation service centers providing contracted, emergency and quoted repairs and maintenance work. The position manages, develops and directs, all aspects of day to day field service in order to increase productivity optimize margins and improve safety and environmental compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Service Scheduling - to include New Equipment Startups, Preventative Maintenance Agreements (PMA’s), Emergencies and Additional work within the contractual guidelines of our agreement with the customer.
- Build and foster strong relationships with our customer.
- Developing a good working relationship with all internal teams and team members.
- Monitor and maintain third party scheduling and billing systems.
- Ensure all Rental maintenance and repairs are completed timely and correctly to provide 100% rental ready response.
- Ensure constant improvements of the CRM and Field Service Platforms as it pertains to your regional customer base.
- Continually monitor and report the status of all open additional and emergency service orders to the customer.
- Drive performance of the technicians to meet the target hours on all Preventative Maintenance and Quoted Jobs to ensure proper gross profit outcomes.
- Fundamentally responsible for day to day safe working practices; to include and not limited to electrical , lifting and driving safety.
- Monitor and develop best practices to maintain all required financial goals as set by the Department.
- Develop a team atmosphere with the other TSM’s and staff.
- Work with our parts departments to streamline order to dispatch processes.
- Review PMA’s Scope and Targets with Regional Manager to ensure proper pricing and execution.
- Plan, communicate and execute the off hours on call list for your designated AOR.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Two year associates management degree or equivalent/years of experience desirable.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a supervisory capacity in a heavy-duty diesel or power generation repair business.
- A concentration in Microsoft products is a requirement.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels. Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Must embrace change and growth as an individual and in a team setting.
- Provided and fulfill clear expectations to our customers.
- Uses information, knowledge, and beliefs to generate original, innovative solutions to problems; reframes problems in a different light to find fresh approaches; entertains wide-ranging possibilities others may miss; takes advantage of difficult or unusual situations to develop unique approaches and useful solutions.
- Develops own ways of doing things; is able to perform effectively even with minimal direction, support or approval and without direct supervision
- Practices meaningful two-way communication (i.e., speaks clearly, pays close attention and seeks to understand others, listens attentively and clarifies information);
- Identifies connections between issues; takes effective action when necessary without having to have all the necessary facts in hand; easily changes gears in response to unpredictable or unexpected events, pressures, situations and job demands; effectively changes plans, goals, actions or priorities to deal with changing situations; quickly understands, orients to, and learns new assignments. Plans, prioritizes (various tasks competing tasks and performs them quickly and efficiently according to urgency), allocates resources and anticipates obstacles.
- Identifies the problem, locates, gathers and organizes relevant information, generates alternatives, chooses a solution and implements
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.comAn Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact email@example.com (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.