Hiring for both 1st and 2nd Shift
$20.00 per hour base rate with a $3.00 night shift differential
1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm
2nd Shift: 4pm-2:30am
Dura Supreme Cabinetry manufactures quality semi-custom and custom cabinetry for cabinet showrooms throughout the United States. For almost 70 years, professional kitchen designers from coast to coast have looked to Dura Supreme for cabinetry that fulfills their customer’s desire for personalized design choices and outstanding quality of construction.
The Master Builder is responsible for coordinating the manufacturing of “high-end” and/or complex special cabinets and components.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides input and suggestions for manufacturing capabilities of producing “high-end” special cabinets.
- Consults with R&D Technicians and/or production personnel about machining, material, and procedure problems.
- Reads prints for manufacturing special cabinets.
- Uses various wood working equipment including saws, sanders, shapers, small hand tools, etc. to crease special cabinets.
- Coordinates parts to be sent to the finish area, received parts back from finish area, and completes final assembly on finished product as needed.
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
Paid Vacation (2 weeks)
Company Profit share bonus
Paid time and a half overtime!
You can listen to your own music on the production floors!
Group Level: 6
Required Education, Training or Experience
- High School education or up to one month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced work experience with wood working materials, tooling and wood working equipment.