The Lyon-Waugh Auto Group is a boutique dealer group celebrating it's 25th year of service. Across our 10 automotive dealerships, we offer new, used and extensive services for the global brands that you know and recognize: Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Acura, Porsche, Audi and of course, MINI!
Our philosophy is to treat every customer and employee like family. This philosophy was our cornerstone when we sold our first car 25 years ago and it is as true today as it was then.
The MINI Motoring Advisor (sales person) is directly responsible for educating and consulting our clients and supporting the new and used car department in delivering an extraordinary customer service experience. The candidate will be fully trained on everything MINI.
If you want to have fun selling automobiles, have energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude and you are passionate about providing stellar customer experience and the MINI brand then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time position. Pay Plan is commission with a generous bonus structure.
Duties Include the Following:
- Professionally greets and offers assistance in a friendly and energetic manner to any guest who enters the dealership property.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Deliver new vehicles to customers and lay the foundation for customer loyalty
- Maintain the prospect development process in the CRM.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, and their benefits to customers.
- Attend product and sales training courses as determined by sales management and manufacturer.
- Maintain required dealership certifications.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Sell/Lease and deliver the agreed upon units per month.
- Attend sales meetings
- Report to the Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction. Maintain a minimum customer satisfaction standard equal to or above the manufacturer expected average.
What we can offer you:
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k); low/no deductible Blue Cross medical and dental insurance; vision, life, accident, disability insurance; flex spending and dependent care plans; vacation at hire; rewards, perks and bonuses for performance, longevity and we are CLOSED Sundays!