Responsible for providing support services (individual skill development, monitoring, wellness management, etc.), to individual’s enrolled in the CCS program, that are focused on assisting individuals reach their identified goals.
Legend: E = Essential / NE = Non-Essential / N/A = Not Applicable
- Facilitate groups that focus on individual skill building to assist individuals and/or group attendees in reaching recovery goals. E
- Provide wellness management services to support individual’s ongoing recovery and physical well-being, through individual and group support. E
- Assist with developing and implementing new program ideas that support and promote the CCS model of recovery oriented services. E
- Assist with training new staff on mental health, AODA, and co-occurring disorders. E
- Provide monitoring services with the individual to promote stability. E
- Communicate with applicable stakeholders via appropriate methods (i.e., case notes, phone, email, meetings, etc.) in a timely manner. E
- Provide transportation to adults for appointments and activities as needed. E
- Participate in development of a Recovery Plan of Care (RPOC) to support the individual’s recovery. E
- Attend meetings and professional development activities, as required. E
- Establish and maintain good communication, collaboration, and cooperation with all parents, co-workers, etc. E
- Follow all duties of a mandated reporter. E
- Perform other related duties, as assigned. NE
- Be a team player! E
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology, or related field. Master’s degree (Highly desirable)
- Two (2) years’ experience providing services to individuals with mental health, substance abuse, or co-occurring needs.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English), spoken and written. (Desirable)
- Neat orderly person with great organizational skills.
- Must be a “People Person” with a great disposition and outlook on life, who enjoys working with others, is upbeat and pleasant to work with and is a good listener.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, written and verbal
- Must pass all background checks.
****La Causa, Inc. requires all individuals working to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19****