Data Analytics Manager
Sales, Customer Success, and Finance Departments
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
The Enterprise Sales Analyst (ESA) will assist the Data Analytics Manager in general day-to-day reporting and data analytics related to assigned tasks. The ESA will aid with internal and external projects and monitor enterprise sales activities to help identify opportunities to leverage data to further strategic relationships with our dealership partners.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Actively monitor enterprise accounts and identify opportunities to leverage data in order to further strategic initiatives
- Closely track product performance in key enterprise groups and present data to be used in reviews, prospecting, sales activity, and general touchpoints
- Provide frequent updates on new Sales AI and Service AI accounts
- Set up initial implementation of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics for new clients
- Set up Google Analytics accounts, views, dashboards, filtering & goals
- Utilize Google Tag Manager to set up detailed event tracking
- Manage tracking codes across multiple websites & platforms
- Compile data from various sources into cohesive & comprehensive custom reports across all product types including:
- Sales AI, Service AI, F&I Pursuit
- 360, Feature Tour, Video Tour, Feature Highlights, F&I Advantage
- Ad-Tech Campaigns (Retargeting, Shopper Acquisition, Fixed Ops, CRM Retargeting)
- Assist Sales Representatives & Account Managers in getting the “story” from the raw data
- Develop automated reports &/or dashboards for various data inputs
- Assist with multiple ongoing reporting activities
- Assist in developing actionable insights from data that is collected
- Assist leadership with a range of high-level tasks
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Excellent time management skills, and demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related issues, records, and company information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating change.
Experience in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager (Google Analytics certification, GA4 experience a strong plus). Experience with data visualization software (Google Data Studio, Tableau). Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power BI) and Google Business Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides). Critical thinker, self-starter with strong design & conceptual skills, an analytical mindset with extreme attention to detail and demonstrated strong organizational & project management skills.