KlariVis is an enterprise dashboard and analytics platform built for financial institutions by bankers. We are passionate about solving the data conundrum in the banking industry. We believe that the strength of our company lies in the strength of our people. At KlariVis we are looking for data-passionate individuals to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team! As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at KlariVis, you will work closely with our innovative experts to improve and refine software delivery processes. You will be integral in full lifecycle and testing of the application: import, translation, mapping, integrity, performance, accuracy, display, and editing. You will also contribute to data governance best practices, lead by example, and foster correct use and application of QA practices and data.
KlariVis is headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia.
- Participate in strategic planning, and be in a leadership guidance role to help QA grow effectively
- Independently and proactively identify bugs and issues, and help define solutions; make contributions to improve engineering
- Lead QA projects and initiatives from beginning to end, and describe status and progress to the executive management team
- Build test data and devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Discover, investigate, and recreate reported defects
- Work with Software Engineers and Business Intelligence Analysts to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Engage in the entire suite of testing capabilities (e.g. system, integration, regression, load, stress, and security testing)
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support the team in building these out
- BS or BA in computer science, data science, or equivalent relevant experience is preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in Quality Assurance (manual and automated)
- Previous experience working with SQL and Azure.
- Previous experience working with a complex data ingestion and ETL process
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, and HSA health benefits, 401(K) match, employee stock program, and unlimited paid time off.