At Cedar Clinical Research...Healing Happens Here! Join our team and play an integral role in helping individuals achieve mental wellness. Cedar Clinical Research is a growing clinical trials research site supporting multiple outpatient clinics that provide advanced, cutting-edge mental health treatments including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and Ketamine assisted therapy. Cedar Clinical Research has an esteemed team of medical professionals dedicated to neuropsychiatric clinical research with a specialty focus on novel psychedelic treatments. This is an exciting opportunity to help change the future of mental health treatment by becoming a part of the Cedar Clinical Research team!
Cedar Psychiatry values diversity and strives to create an inclusive work environment. We respect and celebrate individuals for their differences and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a skilled and talented Research Investigator. This individual will conduct all clinical trials (studies) according to ICH, GCP, local regulations, study protocols, and company processes.
· Ensures the medical well-being and safety of the participants through the safe performance and execution of the studies.
· Assists in maintaining clinical oversight and quality on the studies registered on and delivers on study targets, thereby contributing to the commercial success of the site.
· Reviews enrollment progress, pre-screening and screening success rates, screen failure rates, safety, and retention of participants.
· Interprets protocols and IB and participates in initiatives to strategize for patient recruitment.
· Carries out clinical evaluation and assessment of participants to ensure eligible participants are enrolled onto studies.
· Ensures and protects the welfare and safety of participants through ethical conduct.
· Fulfills and comply with all medical duties as per protocol, SOP/COP and ICH GCP and local regulations.
· Exercises meticulous attention to detail in documentation and patient care.
· Serve as Medical Provider on clinical research studies.
· Option to serve as a facilitator/therapist on psychedelic research studies.
- Support the clinical research team to execute research studies.
- Accountable for the successful completion of the study
- Report to sponsor adverse events read and understand the IB
- Ensure initial and continuing review by an IRB and report all changes to research and unanticipated problems involving risks to subjects, not make any changes without IRB approval except where necessary to eliminate immediate hazards
- Provide Sponsor and IRB with documentation of credentials as required.
- Maintain all required licenses to practice and trainings required to execute the job as PI or Sub-I.
- Collaborate with operational and management team to ensure site goals are met.
Requirements· Medical,(MD, DO), APRN, or PA licensure.· At least 2 years of experience as a Clinical Research Investigator.· Research rating scale experience preferred.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Draper, UT 84020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Clinical research Investigator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical,(MD, DO), APRN, or PA License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location