This Graphic Designer role is for the dynamic management group that brought you the Concepts COYO TACO, 1-800- LUCKY, The Moxy South Beach F&B, and The Oasis Wynwood.
Coyo Taco is Miami’s freshest Mexican street food experience. At Coyo Taco, guacamole is smashed to order, and tortillas are handcrafted on-site in an authentic Mexican tradition. Vegetables are farm fresh and locally sourced. meat and seafood are naturally raised and humanely treated. Offering an upbeat spot with a hidden bar for margaritas made with house-brand tequila to all guests. staying true to our todo fresco, or ‘everything fresh’ philosophy, our ingredients are 100% natural.
1-800-Lucky food and venue A 10,000-square-foot food hall in the style of a hip, Asian market with indoor and outdoor seating and a booming soundtrack of hip hop. Seven vendors hawking pan-Asian dishes from ramen to Vietnamese sandwiches encircle an open dining room that is also flanked by two full bars and a karaoke lounge.
Moxy Hotel South Beach is a 202-room, eight-story hotel, with exterior architecture and interior design by Rockwell Group. The lobby will feature an outdoor courtyard that threads together a series of spaces, including a restaurant, an all-day bar, a bodega offering stylish beach accessories, and a coworking lounge that transitions into meeting studios. The second floor will feature a 72-foot pool, fitness center, and indoor/outdoor bar and café. The rooftop offers breathtaking views of Miami Beach, a large shallow pool to cool off in, and a screening area. Moxy South Beach will offer multiple vibes, all under one roof. Local DJs and live music will activate the lobby bar and pool area.
Oasis Wynwood will be Miami's new cultural epicenter. Where everyone will come to experience a reprieve from the concrete jungle in The Oasis's sprawling courtyard, which features six premier outdoor dining destinations and outdoor nightlife at the 75-foot “Tower Bar" featuring rotating art installations. We will have weekly live performances, including top music artists, and cultural events with a focus on art and neighborhood programming, plus retail pop-ups, and a bevy of other events, all in an expansive outdoor setting. With an eclectic blend of food and beverage concepts, nightlife, and live performances, The Oasis will be 35,000 square foot heavily landscaped courtyard and the destination for lunch to late night and everything in between.
COME JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM IN THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND GROUP!
What will you be doing?
The Director of Beverage is responsible for ensuring high product quality and service levels, training, standards, food & beverage cost, labor and operating supplies expense, and overall
profitability targets. with duties to include menu planning and costs, preparation, and presentation of food and drinks, through exceptional quality and safety standards.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous employee discount
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- FMLA Leave
- Holiday Party
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who can create event-specific menus for occasions such as banquets, conventions, and catered meetings.
- Someone who will be involved with all of a full-service hospitality establishment’s day-to-day functions, including staff management, guest interactions, office administration duties, vendor communications, and labor costs.
- They oversee the management of staff and may address issues that lower levels of management are unable to resolve.
- They are required to ensure that operational standards are met in regard to sanitation codes and laws, food storage, and loss prevention.
- Assists with interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Responsible for overseeing all Beverage Operations.
- Develop relationships with local and national partners to enhance brand awareness.
- Implement dynamic SOP to maintain beverage cost % while monitoring expenses to keep within budgeted guidelines.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate with team members
- Prepares the annual budget for beverage operations
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans, and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
- Direct and oversee recruitment and development of team members.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Work in a high-paced environment, while constantly multitasking.
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or four to six years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
At least 5 years of experience in a senior role in a food and beverage environment.
At least 5 years of experience as a supplier and/or beverage distributor.
Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills
Experience implementing new F&B concepts
You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location