Tailwind Group capitalizes on real estate opportunities in acquisition, development, and management. Our team is uniquely qualified to provide full-scope expertise ensuring lasting and sustainable environments. We are committed to creating and supporting a workplace culture that is versatile, innovative, and the best in our market. We strive for every team member to operate by our five core values—in doing so, they are affecting a positive change in their respective communities. Attracting and retaining the most talented and passionate individuals in our industry is an everyday objective at Tailwind Group. We would love for you to join our team!
Our Maintenance Technicians at RentMSU are primarily responsible for maintaining and enhancing the value of a well-run property, with emphasis on preventative upkeep, capital improvement, and maintenance repair. A successful Maintenance Technician will provide excellent customer service to our residents, take pride in the property, and understand that this role is critical to the reputation of the property.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Model and cascade Tailwind Group's five core values: Entrepreneurial, Versatile, Responsive, Innovative, and Integrity.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service during each encounter with residents, prospects, vendors, officials, and community members.
- Understand basic standards of property management including Fair Housing laws, Tenant/Landlord rights, and general real estate principles.
- Monitor residential sites, building locations, clubhouses, amenities, and other common areas for superior curb appeal, general cleanliness, and organization.
- Assist with annual unit turnover and help execute move-in/move-out procedures.
- Review, assign and follow up on open work orders to ensure the work order is completed and accepted within company guidelines.
- Respond to after-hour emergency issues.
- Pass a criminal background test.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Must be able to reach, stoop, bend, carry, and manipulate various items. Lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs. Using proper body mechanics or available equipment to help. Physical activity is required throughout the shift.
- Be a self-motivated individual and excel at working in a team environment.
- Have the ability to stand, lift and bend for up to 8 hours (with breaks) in hot, cold, and wet environments
- Working knowledge of pool service maintenance is required, open to becoming a CPO.
- HVAC and appliance repair experience
Our Core Values:
- We are Entrepreneurial
- We are Versatile
- We are Responsive
- We are Innovative
- We value Integrity
Our Mission: Pursue and capitalize on real estate opportunities while adhering to our core values. In doing so, we create a business that provides growth opportunities to our employees and the communities we serve - thereby generating optimal returns for our investors.
Our Vision: Be nationally recognized as a top ten owner and operator of student housing and be an accredited Top Place to Work. We will achieve this vision by building a CULTURE of passionate, empowered, and determined team members; bringing INNOVATION and UNCONVENTIONAL APPROACHES to everyday thinking; REFUSING TO BE OUT-HUSTLED by our competition, and ensuring that our REPUTATION stands above all else. These accomplishments will lead to unparalleled service to our customers, and consistent returns to our investors, and leave a lasting, positive impact on the communities we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A full list of responsibilities and duties can be provided during the interview process.