WHAT YOU’LL DO
Aid the Project Manager in producing accurate field surveys, document existing field conditions and generate Revit design drawings that meets the project and CSDA’s standards.
- Conduct field visits to residences to prepare drawings in Revit. Specifically, draw floor plans of as-built conditions, showing the locations, sizes and quantities of windows and doors and other conditions.
- Ensure that construction documents are prepared according to client requirements, regulatory codes, and quality control standards.
- Responsible for knowing the project work scope, project policies, Code compliance issues, and internal budgets with the ability to produce quality work within those constraints.
- Know and understand firm wide quality and design standards and incorporate these standards into the work.
- Work in collaboration with Project Manager and members of the project team.
- Stay abreast of new developments with Revit and construction document production to ensure project process efficiencies.
- Ensure that all necessary background information from the field and elsewhere is gathered in a timely fashion, reviewed, and incorporated into the project documents.
Specific Job Tasks:
- Perform field surveys to ensure complete information is gathered for projects; collect additional information from other sources as required.
- Utilize Revit to prepare project documents.
- Assist in the preparation of and coordination of the contract documents.
- Conduct quality control reviews.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Revit
- Ability to sketch/detail in the field
- Aptitude for working in both the field and office settings
- Valid CA drivers’ license