We are a rapidly growing technology company, enabling electric utilities around the world to lead the energy transition with enhanced transmission grid flexibility, increased resiliency, and more grid capacity for renewable energy. We provide utilities with our patented, non-contact sensors for the real-time monitoring and predictive analytics they need to accelerate the path to a net zero grid.
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to join our Leadership team and play a critical role in strategy execution, alignment and communication across the company and with external partners.
What will you do?
You will work closely with the CEO and leadership team to set the strategic priorities for the company and drive their execution and communication internally and externally. You will be closely involved in leadership team agenda setting and meetings, Board meetings, and communications with partners, investors and other stakeholders.
- Partner with the CEO and leadership team to set company priorities and ensure proper information flow, ownership and follow-through
- Participate in leadership meetings and 1:1s with the CEO and other key stakeholders to ensure accountability and appropriate information flow
- Manage company wide meetings (building slide presentations, gathering information + deciding appropriate information to be included)
- Preparation of Board and Investor materials and communications, including quarterly meetings, investor reports, and ad-hoc meetings and communications.
- Work with the CEO to manage calendar and communications with external stakeholders including investors, strategic partners, M&A targets and advisors
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Strong organizational and process management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities
- Sharp business judgment, informed by 3+ years of experience in top-tier management consulting or similar role
- Proven track record of working closely with C-suite/VP-level executives and an ability to build trust with internal/external stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form, with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and bring a calm, structured problem solving approach to a diverse range of business challenges
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
- Impact. Your talent, time, and energy will critically impact our success in providing utilities around the world with solutions to increase the flexibility, efficiency and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future
- Growth. You will gain valuable experience at the center of a company rapidly scaling to solve one of the key obstacles to a clean energy transition
- Distinction. You will inspire the future by being part of a team that introduces a fundamentally differentiated solution to utilities that helps solve the challenges they face in updating and increasing the capacity of the current grid system
- Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Compensation. You are vested in a cleantech growth company, with competitive compensation, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
- We are a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
- We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
- We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
If you are a Colorado resident, Please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job title in the subject line of the email.
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
For more information and to apply visit http://www.linevisioninc.com