The Machine Operator III -Moulder Operator is responsible for operating, calibrating, and managing the machine.
As the Moulder Operator you will be creating the the crown mouldings that fir perfectly with our designers cabinets.
Looking for an induvial who has machine experience and is able to read a tape measure to the millimeter.
Starting $20.00/ hour
1st shift: 6am-4:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies work orders selecting correct program for machining parts.
- Assures proper materials are being used according to production requirements and the material being used meets quality standards.
- Uses measuring tools to verify machine accuracy and calibration, and records on audit sheets.
- Labels, sorts, or stacks machined parts for next step in the manufacturing process.
- Performs daily and weekly maintenance and informs Manager or leadperson of any deficiencies.
- Operates equipment at maximum capacity safely.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to read a tape measure in both standard and metric units
- Able to read shop prints in standard and metric units
- Able to read measuring tools in standard and metric units
- Able to troubleshoot common quality and machining problems