Cyclyx is now hiring for a Financial Analyst position in Portsmouth, NH. This position will assist with the financial planning and budgeting processes, analyze financial statements and reports, develop financial models, prepare projections, create and maintain time-sensitive reports, and perform research and analysis as may be required by leadership. The Financial Analyst will also provide various teams with financial guidance and assist with the monthly close processes.
- Gathers data and utilizes complex analytical methods and tools to help leaders make informed decisions on key business issues.
- Drive maintenance and development of the Financial Planning and Reporting System, including partnering with stakeholders around the business in solving problems using the system.
- Supports new business development and organizational leaders with specialized analysis and produces reports to be shared across leadership.
- Participates in various special projects related to Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and New Business Development.
- Support preparation of the consolidated financial forecasts and associated analysis, working with regional and corporate functions.
- Work with the business to understand reporting needs and develop financial and metric reports for internal and external audiences.
- Maintain documentation of system and model setup.
- Work with cost accountant and accounting team to review and analyze manufacturing costs and overhead absorption methodologies.
- Assist in activities relating to process improvement, including information gathering, stakeholder analysis and engagement, timeline management, and overall communications.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or other technical degree is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of demonstrated relevant experience in financial analysis, accounting, or business analysis in a manufacturing environment required.
- Strong analytical skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Financial and integrated financial statement modeling experience (preferable).
- Superior level of communication skills, both verbal and written. Comfortable interacting with senior management.
- Well-organized self-starter with the ability to multi-task and achieve results despite ambiguity or limited information.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP systems is required. Netsuite or Power Bi is a plus.
- A team player who is collaborative and receptive to ideas from others and works effectively across functions to identify and resolve critical issues.
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.
- A creative yet pragmatic problem solver who is hands-on and detail-oriented.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining diverse and highly talented individuals. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, an engaging and growing culture, and a variety of opportunities for our employees' professional growth and development.
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Type: Salaried; full time
Work Hours: Flexible, but generally 8:00-5:00.
Location: Portsmouth, NH.
Work environment: professional office or home office.
Physical Demands are substantially that of an office environment.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Cyclyx is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.