Who we are:
Continuum Media is a national advertising platform specializing in providing solutions for brands to access and measure large sources of hard to reach television ad impressions. Our advertising platform includes inventory from the top 150+ cable networks and broadcast stations reaching more than 90% of the U.S. television homes. We are headquartered in Denver with offices in New York City, Chicago, and the U.K.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for completing Continuum’s sales training program under the tutelage of Sales Management in our NYC office. After successful completion of the program, you will move into the role of Sales Executive and will be selling Continuum’s television advertising platform. Responsibilities during the sales training program include:
• Observes sales process by working closely with sales representatives; attending sales and service calls.
• Practices sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps.
• Take the lead on introducing existing and perspective clients to new products, features and offerings; work closely with our
product team to understand these and work with sales management to develop a strategy for introducing them to clients
• Present new products, features, and offerings to clients and take the lead with the client on the facilitation of these new
• Learn to utilize data from our Reporting Suite to help facilitate the sales process
• Assist with the development of sales emails, marketing materials, and presentations
• Learn about Continuum Media’s CRM program and help maintain an up-to-date client database
Once you have completed the sales training program, as a Sales Executive you will be responsible for the following:
• Identify and cultivate new leads and sales opportunities; maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients
• Identify the clients advertising needs, present proposed campaigns, and negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing
• Follow up and coordinate order processing through all phases of the sales and fulfillment process
• Service accounts after the sale is made
• Meet sales goals and maintain an up-to-date client database
Things that should describe you:
• Have strong interpersonal skills, superb commination skills, and excellent relationship management to leverage the
established base of clients to maintain and improve ROI
• Have the ability to remain professional and polite with colleagues and customers, team player willing to collaborate and work
toward a common goal, ability to collaborate with management and take direction;
• Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities, including RFPs, negotiation, CRM
program, reporting, etc.
• Are passionate about sales and have a drive and tenacity to close sales and meet sales targets, have a strong ability to sell
• Able to work independently and, most importantly, be self-motivated; we are looking for sales executives that proactively
pursue sales, rather than just sit back and wait for things to happen.
• Have a positive, can-do attitude
What your background should look like:
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing or equivalent experience.
• Preferred but not necessary 2-4 years of experience in the advertising industry
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
What we offer:
• 100% employer paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and disability
• Unlimited PTO
• 401k company match