Multi-discipline Architecture/Engineering firm with multiple California offices is seeking an Acoustical Field Technician to join their growing San Francisco Acoustical Team. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow in the architecture/engineering field.
Our acoustics group is dynamic and serves our firm’s internal design projects, as well as a diverse base of external clients including architects, developers, contractors, and owners. This position offers a unique growth opportunity in a start-up environment – within an established firm.
The ideal candidate will have the desire and ability to perform various field measurements and be willing to take on/learn other new tasks. Rather than being “business as usual,” our model requires us to innovate, listen to each other, and work collaboratively in order to succeed.
- Perform field noise and vibration measurements.
- Analyze measurement data.
- Assist in the preparation of field reports.
- Collaborate with the practice and market leaders to obtain technical knowledge.
- Regional travel is required on a semi-regular basis.
Successful candidate will have:
- Successfully perform field measurements with skill and accuracy.
- Ability to apply logic, reasoning, and organizational skills to successfully conduct field measurements and perform data analysis.
- Client-centric, can-do approach to project work and assignments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Friendly and positive.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and working vehicle is required
- Ability to pass background checks (no criminal violations)