Title: Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI) Manager
Base Salary Range: $ 69973 - $93,600 plus benefits
FTE: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Company intro: South Central Family Health Center (SCFHC) is a primary health care clinic that has been committed to providing quality health care for uninsured families and individuals for more than 37 years. Seeks passionate individuals to join our team.
Our Mission: The Mission of South Central Family Health Center is to improve the quality of life for the diverse Community of inner city Los Angeles by providing affordable and comprehensive health care and education in a welcoming and multi-cultural environment.
To lead the way in health care in South Los Angeles, as the premier provider and employer of choice offering comprehensive, high quality, affordable, efficient and culturally responsive services.
Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Director of Quality Improvement (QI) Director, the Clinical QI Manager will be an integral part of the Quality Improvement team focusing on providing data analysis and performance supervision to QI Specialists and Coordinators. The CQI Manager will have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, collect and evaluate data, generate reports and communicate between internal and external departments. This includes responsibility for population management strategies, coordinating IT-enabled patient registries and focused studies and reporting for all SCFHC providers. The CQI Manager will also support the organization and clinical care teams in utilization of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model. Will work with QI Director in establish standards of practice consistent with health plans and safety net standards or other standards set by the Board of Directors, monitor performance across sites, and organize educational training that supports quality managementDevelop, implement and evaluate an organization-wide communication plan.
- Prepares of various clinical quality reports, dashboards, and data analysis from different data sources as necessary along with investigation of errors and root cause analysis Tracks data and generates reports for UDS submission, QI Dashboards, HCCN Project, Peer Review, CCALAC Data Submission, PCMH, and Essential Access.
- Responsible for staff performance, staff recruitment and training, staff retention, staff development and defines schedules for staff coverage and adjusts staff assignments and responsibilities as needed
- Serves as a quality improvement subject matter expert for data stewardship and analysis focusing on HEDIS and UDS data sets while continuously assessing data for trends and effectively communicating findings to clinical teams.
- Utilizes the available business intelligence system, i2iTracks, NextGen, and other electronic systems to develop reports which provide necessary data to monitor QI efforts and operational processes.
- Supports QI project teams through coordinating meetings, serves as the QI liaison focusing on promoting staff involvement though interpersonal engagement and providing guidance on HEDIS and UDS clinical quality measures and the utilization of care gap reports.
- Maintains SCFHC’s business intelligence systems, patient outreach modalities, and various reporting dependencies and utilizes the EMR, and other electronic systems to develop reports that provide data for quality improvement activities, care coordination, and population management activities.
- Has a strong functional knowledge of i2iTracks, Power-Bi, and Excel and integrates data extracts as needed with available business intelligence system to prepare QI reports, dashboards and care team performance reports..
J Top benefits or perks: As a team member at South Central Family Health Center, you’ll enjoy competitive wages and generous benefits:
- Benefits: Health care, dental, life insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Career development: Entry-level employees have opportunities to work in management, HR or other areas of the company
- BA/BS is required
- Master’s degree (MPH, MPA, MS) strongly preferred
- Minimum 2-year experience in clinical health environment required
- Minimum 2 to 3 years administrative and managerial experience required
- At least three years relevant project design, management, and evaluation experience
- Current BLS Certification required