Take your career to the next level as a Mobile Fleet Technician. Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you high energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group is currently accepting resumes for a Mobile Diesel Technician who will exceed our customer’s expectations through quality service.
*Shift will be determined by the needs of PPG customers*
- Experience determining a vehicle’s condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Experience performing repairs and inspections on variety of Class 5-8 trucks, such as brakes, tires, wiring etc. at customer locations.
- Maintain a high level of productivity and be able to work within or close to most Standard Labor Operations.
- The ability to take ownership of all aspects of customers' vehicle repair to provide best in-class service.
- Operate dedicated Service Truck in a safe manner.
- Proficiency in the use of computers/iPad/iPhone
- The ability to engage customers in a professional manner to strengthen the customer relationship.
YOU MAY ALSO HAVE:
- Positivity, adaptability, creativity, energy
- Brake certification
- ASE certifications
- Diesel Engine Technical degree and/or training
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Tool and Shoe Allowance; Uniforms
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.