At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
The Health Intelligence Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing integrated pre-sales support to our field sales team to drive new business development & sales growth. The hiSC’s primary responsibility is to be the product solution expert and to serve as the liaison to our internal staff in the key areas of clinical strategy, financial/actuarial services and data architecture. The hiSC will assist in the development and ultimate use of the Springbuk sales methodology and tools in the support of opportunity scoping, documentation, proposal development, pricing, contracting and successful transition to the strategic partner management and implementation teams. If this sounds like you, explore the job specifics below. You might be exactly who we’re looking for, and we’d love to get in touch!
- Work with Sales Leaders and Sales Representatives to pursue new business opportunities
- Partner with sales pursuit team on sales strategy and execution
- Support RFI/RFP, working closely with Springbuk Sr. Director Strategy & Operations & Marketing
- Support sales pursuits including meetings, demo and client responses (e.g., in-person & remote)
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of clinical strategy, financial/actuarial services and data architecture.
- Ensure compliance with consistent sales approach & methodology
- Support and track contracting process, working with legal and internal teams to ensure compliance with consistent approach and managing of appropriate business decision
- Evaluate competitor solutions and serve as key liaison to our product, sales and marketing teams
- Gather employer and industry feedback
- Focus on process improvements that continue to improve our sales process and materials
- Represent Springbuk’s culture and passion for “Preventing Disease with Data” in all business dealings
- Travel as necessary
A successful applicant will have:
- 4-7 years of experience, in some combination of management consulting, SaaS-based solutions within the employee benefits, wellness and/or healthcare industries
- Previously involved in sales efforts of health analytic platforms such as a data warehouse, health analytics platforms
- Advised or consulted in the field of health analytics and/or clinical decisions based on data analysis
- Experience with similar sales project management responsibilities leading to increased sales
- Expert knowledge of clinical strategy, employee benefits and health analytics solutions
- Experience supporting sales of similar size and scope to Springbuk target opportunities
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information and messages to a broad and diverse audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree preferably in business, sales or marketing, health information systems, finance/actuary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.