Ensure Block Imaging fulfills commitments, provides a noteworthy customer experience, and manages information within internal systems. Responsible for collaborating with team members to manage risk and capitalize on opportunities. Provide timely updates to both customers and vendors to establish clear expectations. Coordinate inspections, shipments, transportation documents, part orders, installations and internal handovers. Provide exceptional customer service to end-users and any associated brokers, vendors, or service providers.
About Block Imaging:
If you're looking for a company that values community, respect, integrity, innovation, and pursuit of excellence, Block Imaging may be the organization for you. We're a fast-paced organization accepting applications for the full-time role of Project Coordinator, in our Holt, MI headquarters.
Why Block Imaging?
Be part of a positive work community where team member's ideas and contributions are valued.
· Offering a healthy work life balance.
· Our culture encourages professional development and seeking out opportunities for growth.
· The medical imaging industry is a stable and growing worldwide market.
Life at Block Imaging:
Don't be fooled by our casual attire. Though casual in dress, we are an innovative group focused on making great business decisions. We've built our culture on transparency, authenticity, and teamwork. We strive to work hard and play hard; and we enjoy Summer BBQs, Holiday Parties, Annual Retreat, Book Clubs, Lunch & Learns, and the occasional Ping-Pong and Foosball Tournaments to let off some steam.
- To reach or exceed clearly defined operational goals.
- Review all documents for accuracy, thoroughness, and quality.
- Review all projects to improve profitability and increase customer satisfaction.
- Ability to clearly communicate priorities, deadlines, and progress updates.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner.
- Capable of assigning tasks and projects to team members and following through to support and ensure overall completion.
- Ability to resolve issues and recognize when to escalate to the appropriate party.
- Bring to the attention of the project manager any coordination issues that cannot be resolved.
- Plan and coordinate movement of equipment to meet budget and timeline requirements.
- Provide timely updates to all parties of the progress of equipment movement.
- Problem solve and work to resolve issues that arise during a project.
- Ensure that all customers, buyers, sellers, and vendors are pleased with the performance of Block Imaging's handling of logistics issues.
- Maintain and update all Company databases in a timely manner.
- Utilize SAP to create purchase orders, track costs and payments to/from customers and vendors.
- Create financial documents in SAP for external and internal customers.
- Utilize Salesforce to communicate, maintain project organization and track parts and assets.
- Develop and document competitive quotes for each service provided ensuring the best service is provided by vendors, at the lowest possible cost. Negotiate as necessary.
- Meet reporting and record retention requirements for all governing bodies.
- Travel as needed to equipment work sites to oversee operations.
- Develop knowledge of various medical imaging equipment to enhance technical understanding of the products we sell and service and ensure customer requirements are met.
- Available after hours to handle logistics issues depending on project location.
- Seize opportunities and manage risk.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solution-oriented, flexible and able to resolve situations with confidence and mature leadership.
- Solid organization skills that include attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate need, identify options, and negotiate price.
- Capable of working within a team and focused on building positive working relationships.
- Mechanical aptitude with desire to solve problems using initiative and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including telephone, writing, and listening.
- Ability to organize work, lead concurrent projects and ensure timelines are met.
- Hold vendors and contractors to a high standard while ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service.
- Must be able to discuss challenges and changes with clients and vendors.
- Experience in developing maintenance programs and schedules.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research.
- SAP (or other accounting software) and Salesforce (or other CRM software) experience is preferred
- Total cash received from customers
- Overall growth and efficiency of department
- Other Key Performance Metrics
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner
- Feedback from customers, co-workers, vendors, and management on all aspects of performance and behavior (cooperation, respectful, communication, etc.)
Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Medical Imaging or Operations.
Experience: Three years’ experience in logistics or supply chain function.