Trilogy Financial is seeking driven, career-minded individuals with a desire to connect with people and a passion to influence their financial futures. The Wealth Management Assistant is the first position on the rewarding and competitive Wealth Management career path. Training and obtaining your S65 and Insurance licenses are the primary goals in this position while laying the foundation to grow into a self-confident and accomplished financial advisor. Trilogy’s ambitious and fast-paced career path offers growth opportunities for those willing to be proactive, work hard, and meet the challenge.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
Below is the list of duties for Wealth Management Assistant role:
- Study and become fully licensed within 2-months (8 weeks) of becoming a Wealth Management Assistant
- Actively utilize training/study materials with a strict adherence to the step-by-step licensing process
- Obtain Series 65 License within 6 weeks from hire date
- Obtain Insurance License within 8 weeks from hire date
- Begin hands-on training after obtaining licenses
- Learn Trilogy’s Client Onboarding process through hands-on training. Prove competency within 6-months (24 weeks) of becoming a Wealth Management Assistant. Training consists of: Provide support to the Team through client service calls, preparing for client meetings, observe and take notes during client meetings, and update notes in appropriate software.
- Learn Trilogy’s processes (One Trilogy): prequalifying, discovery interview, presentation, implementation, referrals, service, and planning.
- Learn and understand our best practices, products, communications, and phones.
- Learn and show proficiency with Trilogy’s Solutions Platforms and Technology Platforms: DecisionCoach, DecisionCenter, TrilogyCapital, Trilogy Fixed Insurance solutions, Salesforce, ORION, DocuSign, eMoney, Zoom, Office Suite, and Windows 10.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field; preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of securities and insurance industries.
- A drive for professional development and a passion for working with people.
- Strong network of personal contacts. (preferred)
- Comprehensive knowledge of topics related to financial planning including securities and insurance products and services. (preferred)
Skills Requirements - Core Strengths – Skill Strengths
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn, accept, and implement training/feedback.
- Confident, articulate, and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Achieving the Series 65 and Life & Health Insurance licensure is required for promotion
- Successfully demonstrating Client Onboarding skills with supervisor’s recommendation for promotion
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Insurance and Health Licensing for advisors only
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips
- Series 65 Licensing
- Insurance and Health Licensing
- CFP certification
- Career path offers Work from Home options
Established in 1999, Trilogy has grown to be a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. We are committed to building relationships with our clients while using solid financial principles to manage the over $3 billion dollars in assets our clients have entrusted us to manage. Committed to providing opportunities for people to live their best lives, we continue to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry. Consequently, our multi-generational staff of over 120 employees understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.