Itential is searching for a Software Engineer who wants to take the next step in their career and enter the growing world of network automation. We provide powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial services companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and we are growing fast!
Software Engineers at Itential are members of our Product team and are responsible for developing our industry leading automation platform and applications. You will have the opportunity for leadership roles if desired, including leading technical aspects of internal teams through our release cycles.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop automations and applications as a member of an Agile team
- Develop APIs that enable our system to interact with third-party applications and systems
- Understand business requirements and how they translate to functionality
- Participate in code reviews and maintain coding standards
- Ensure that your team's code is tested, robust, and secure
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience with software design and development; specific examples necessary
- Knowledge of professional software engineering development life cycle, including source control, build process, QA, and coding standards
- Highly proficient with HTML, CSS, JS, and React with a sharp eye for detail
- Knowledge of consuming and creating APIs
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies Comfortable using Linux/*nix CLI
- Strong collaborator who works efficiently within a small team in an agile environment
- Networking knowledge or experience is helpful but not required
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office are preferred. Remote applicants within the US will be considered.
Benefits and Perks
- A 401(k) plan
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Find out more at www.itential.com
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing agencies, or recruiters accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.