The Machine Operator III is responsible for operating machines in their assigned department. The Costa machine is a large scale sander, designed for large parts such as doors. You work independently Lifting and maneuvering case parts is required. As always, we are happy to train!
Hiring for both 1st and 2nd Shift
$20.00 per hour base rate with a $3.00 night shift differential
1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm
2nd Shift: 4pm-2:30am
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies work orders selecting correct program for machining parts.
- Assures proper materials are being used according to production requirements and the material being used meets quality standards.
- Uses measuring tools to verify machine accuracy and calibration, and records on audit sheets.
- Labels, sorts, or stacks machined parts for next step in the manufacturing process.
- Performs daily and weekly maintenance and informs Manager or leadperson of any deficiencies.
- Operates equipment at maximum capacity safely.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks
Group Level: 6
WE WILL TRAIN!
- Able to read a tape measure in both standard and metric units
- Able to read shop prints in standard and metric units
- Able to read measuring tools in standard and metric units
- Able to troubleshoot common quality and machining problems