The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate all the marketing activities and initiatives of the Company under supervision of the Director of Strategic Planning. This individual will conduct market research, design and carry-out promotional campaigns, evaluate current industry trends, and maintain externally facing marketing forums such as promotional materials, website, blog and social media. The marketing coordinator stays informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans through supporting the Client Relations and Business Development teams.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to business development team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and create new materials as needed.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations.
- Facilitate a variety of marketing and sales logistics, including event production, booth scheduling and shipping of marketing materials, collateral coordination and premium ordering.
- Advise on event attendance and attend industry trade shows / conferences and promotional events as needed. Assist as needed with event follow up.
- Coordinate with Director of Strategic Planning and Director of Business Development regarding administration of Salesforce (Verus’ CRM database), specifically communicating with our reps and coordinating any necessary meetings or discussions, managing leads and client outreach via Salesforce, developing and managing campaigns, creating reports and dashboards, managing user roles and rights, updating and maintaining contact and record information, providing support and problem-solving technical issues for users on the back-end, and customizing the platform to meet the needs of the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Lead Salesforce module implementation (like CPQ) as well as integrations with App Exchange partners and other software integrations (like Intacct).
- Maintain, organize and update current and prospective client mailing lists.
- Manage leads, schedule prospect calls and meeting follow-ups; respond to prospects requests via email or phone
- Maintain, organize and update marketing materials such as service descriptions, firm overview, biographies, deal lists, website, and social media profiles.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a social media strategy for each of our social media platforms to increase online presence and grow our network.
- Maintenance and coordination of the website and online community. Maintain relationship with external website support vendor(s).
- Creation and transmission of semi-monthly E-Blasts to current and prospective clients as well as internal Verus newsletter.
- Development and management of SEO campaigns and tracking. Maintain relationship with external SEO support vendor(s) and work with vendor(s) to determine how to adapt and adjust to market needs.
- Design, administer, analyze and report the results of the yearly Mass Tort and Class Action Survey.
- Manage, analyze and communicate results from Client Feedback surveys sent to clients throughout client management process.
- Create and maintain relationships with current partners/vendors and brainstorm ways to sponsor and host social networking opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Marketing, Advertising, or Communications is required.
- Prior work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Prior office experience, administrative experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Strong in Excel, demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Salesforce certification preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to successfully work on multiple projects at a time.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to focus on urgent and important tasks, including following up when needed and meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies.
- Ability to troubleshoot unanticipated problems or issues.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision as well as in a cross-functional team environment.
Normal business office conditions, including working for prolonged periods of time at a computer screen. May require overnight travel.