Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Fleet Analyst functions are part of the maintenance team and departmental support. The individual will monitor and evaluate equipment, maintenance decisions, and purchasing. Along with other items that are presented within the fleet, this individual prepares monthly and quarterly reporting requirements, trends, and monthly activity tracking reports. This individual will work closely with the performance and analytics department to provide or gain necessary information related to the equipment and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Fleet Analyst monitors Maintenance Software for errors that will affect coding of the repairs
- Analyze data to find cost improvements and work redundancies
- The Fleet Analyst reports trends and efficiencies of all shop locations
- Analyze vendors and cost effectiveness
- The Fleet Analyst monitors maintenance related CSA violations
- Perform other tasks as necessary
- The Fleet Analyst reports directly to the The VP of Fleet Maintenance
Education and Experience:
- Experience using software with in-depth experience using Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years’ relevant work experience preferred
- Project management courses are a plus
- Knowledge of the transportation industry is a plus
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Ability to plan and organize and explain data
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Knowledge of automated fleet management information systems.
- Oral and written communication skills necessary for accurate documentation of various required inspection forms and interaction with management
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- May be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch as needed.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- The position typically operates in a standard office environment.
- This position routinely uses office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, file cabinets, and fax machines.
Benefits and Perks:
• 401(k) Plan
• Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
• 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
• Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life & Accident
• Critical Illness Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability.