Manager of Customer Success Team
Customer Success Team
Mission & Vision
We transform the way in which vehicle sellers engage, educate and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. To deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle seller of every type and size.
The Customer Success Coordinator is an essential role that reports directly to the Manager of Customer Success. The CS Coordinator will work closely with Customer Success Managers and our Retention Manager to coordinate meetings with our customers by making outbound phone calls, and sending emails and videos to current customers.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Comfortable calling customers, emailing and creating videos to schedule meetings
- Review and prioritize calling customers
- Notate all attempts and feedback from customers in CRM
- Write follow-up confirmation emails and respond to inbound questions
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing related results as needed
- Dynamically handle and overcome objections
- Perform persistent follow-up
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have the ability to work a full, 5-day workweek with reliable transportation to downtown Syracuse
- Prior coordinator or lead-generating experience is a major plus
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and integrity as a representative of the Impel brand