Heniff Transportation provides best-in-class supply chain solutions to our valued customers by utilizing our network of supply chain services and resources. We focus on creating extraordinary growth and value across the markets, industries, and customers we serve through outstanding safety, innovation, and service performance. We accomplish this through one of the largest, fully integrated networks of terminals, transload and tank wash facilities in North America and now in Canada. We strive to be the BEST at everything we do.
The Trailer Fleet Specialist's primary function is to track all trailing equipment in a shared fleet to ensure that maintenance schedules and proper utilization is on time and accurate. In addition, the responsibility for tracking changes to fleet software programs (TMT, TMW, PEOPLENET, SAMSARA, etc) is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Trailer Fleet Specialist will monitor an inventory of 5,000 trailers to ensure there is scheduled maintenance, dedicated assets and proper designations in TMT software, verify trailers are not being used out of compliance, and more
- Ensure product- trailers being used with product that are not compatible with the tanks should be reported
- The Trailer Fleet Specialist will update specific programs as needed based on information that is provided on documents sent to groups
- Support indexing of historical documents into the system
- Communicate with Safety, Payroll, and License and permitting on any changes being made
- Maintain consistency of inventory definitions in programs
- The Trailer Fleet Specialist will investigate all trailers not reporting to proper locations
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals.
- The Trailer Fleet Specialist repots to the VP of Maintenance
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree(GED) or a combination of education and experience
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to navigate internet sites
- Previous experience with transportation software (TMT, TMW, PEOPLENET, SAMSARA) is a plus.
- Previous terminal, dispatch, or maintenance experience a plus
- Previous experience with relocation of assets through third parties
- Must show confidence and take responsibility for the completed work
- Ability to keep up with technology and updates
- Possess verbal and written communication skills and strong listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Benefits and Perks:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees receive:
- 120 hours Paid Time Off (prorated) in the first year & 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Accident
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
At Heniff, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Heniff treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes and general treatment during employment, including on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or disability