Today, one client at a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits for Administrative Assistant role:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips.
Trilogy Financial is looking for a Qualified Plan Associate. The Qualified Plan Associate serves as a centralized resource to the Retirement Planning team, which ultimately serves our advisors and their clients regarding overall business retirement plans. This may include supporting advisors’ inquiries, assisting the department in the ongoing compliance for retirement plans, producing quarterly reporting, project management, and communicating to clients. The Associate position requires extensive contact with internal staff to provide retirement plan updates
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintain retirement related database, including fiduciary file and compliance.
- Perform due diligence on investment options on a quarterly basis. Ensure appropriate compliance standards on plan documentation and reporting requirements.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of business development ideas and marketing materials. Plan and organize retirement-related workshops, meetings, and campaigns.
- Partner with the Retirement Plan team to keep fee benchmarks up to date for client reviews
- Work with our advisor team to identify retirement plan opportunities within existing books of business.
- Other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma is required.
- No experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred candidate has knowledge of qualified plans, ERISA regulations, and plan administration
- FINRA securities licenses (or interest in obtaining) is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data.
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and phone skills
- Consistently produce accurate and high-quality deliverables
- Self-motivated to learn and improve.
- Resourceful and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.