TRI-K Industries, Inc., a leading supplier & manufacturer of specialty raw materials to the global personal care and cosmetics industry is expanding its domestic sales team and seeks an experienced and qualified candidate for the role of Sales Executive - Midwest Region.
Summary: Generates sales by building and expanding relationships with clients and prospecting new account relationships within an assigned territory. A comprehensive onboarding/training program will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develops and implements strategies to maintain and/or expand sales in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives
• Prepares and implements short and long terms sales plans for each account
• Forecasts the demand for product(s) and prepares budgets
• Prepares project reports and sales activity reports as requested
• Documents all sales activity in contact management database
• Follows up on sample requests
• Meets regularly with the customer to understand their objectives and requirements.
• Develops account relationship, recommends new product and technology, and obtains feedback on products.
• Ensures that sales, R & D, Marketing and Customer Service provide post implementation support to customers.
• Manages and expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints
• Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations
• Participates in trade shows, weekly sales conference calls, and quarterly sales meetings
• Plans travel and itineraries to maximize client contact and efficiency
• Prepares expense reports, itinerary and call reports according to schedule
• Keeps abreast of market trends, new technology, pricing, and customer projects
Approximately 50-60% travel, with overnight stays, and 40-50% telecommuting from home office.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or related field from four-year college or university; 0- 3 years of sales experience in the personal care or related industry preferable. This job requires a scientific background and practical use of degree (i.e. an internship).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
• 401 (K)
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Summer Fridays
• On-site Gym