KIEM-KVIQ Redwood News is looking for a Meteorologist to join us. The North Coast of California has one of the more unique climates in the country and this is your chance to forecast and report on it. Interested candidates must have a college degree in meteorology or other science. We’re looking for a strong communicator who can connect with viewers.
- Responsible for actively keeping our viewers covered on television, online and social media
- Able to produce great graphics, understand how to tell viewers a clear weather story and work with a team that considers warning viewers about severe weather.
- Must be willing to become proficient on our current technology and stay up to date on television.
- Required to be a clear communicator and pass valuable information on to all shifts.
- Must have a degree In Meteorology or proven success forecasting and on-air experience