Itential is searching for a Project / Delivery Manager to join our Team! Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial service companies to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward software-driven networks and next generation, agile network operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices in the UK and we are growing fast!
Check out just a few of our awards!: Awards
The position of Project / Delivery Manager is required to manage Itential's software implementation projects. This project management role will focus on the highly complex implementation of Itential's Intelligent Automation Platform for Service Provider and Enterprise clients. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree, knowledge of project management methodologies, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to self-organize. Most importantly, you are an experienced and strategic, Project / Delivery Manager working hand in hand with the customer on exciting automation projects.
What Will You Tell Your Friends?
"I work at a company made up of some of the sharpest, most motivated people I’ve ever worked with. Everyone is driven to put their mark on achieving the clear vision of building the highest quality network automation solution. I manage the projects that change the way some of the top Fortune 500 companies and telecommunications companies manage their IT networks.”
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead multiple projects that are executed and managed in an Agile environment.
- Implement standards, processes, and routines to enable software development in an Agile environment.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- Overall accountability of the project(s), ensuring the project is delivered on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Successfully communicate between Engineering Teams and Executive-Level Management.
- Coach and mentor Engineering Teams on Agile approaches to software development and implementation.
- Requirements gathering in an Agile environment.
- Develop and manage project scope and objectives.
- Create and maintain project artifacts that are used to track project progress and report into the C-Suite
- Report and escalate issues and risks to management as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management or related field.
- Industry certifications are a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated and successful experience in a customer facing role.
- A working knowledge of multiple Project Management methodologies and frameworks.
- A working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- A fundamental understanding of Scrum Framework, the associated roles, and Scrum Ceremonies.
- The ability to break down complex issues into actionable items.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail task prioritization.
- Networking experience preferred.
Location: Headquarters are in Atlanta, GA, however, remote applicants within the U.S. only are also considered.
Benefits and Perks:
- A 401(k) plan with Fidelity and partial Company match (with just a 3-month waiting period)
- Short and Long-Term Disability.
- PTO and Sick Time
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage through Anthem/BCBS
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- A sneak peek into Itential Culture (Scroll away. You'll love it!)
- And here's one employee sharing her journey with us: Itential Life
- Find out more at Itential, Inc.
This is a direct hire position. No recruiting firms, staffing agencies, or third parties accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Itential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.