The Nanotronics Office Manager, Munich is a smart and passionate team member, who handles clerical, administrative and human resources needs within the Nanotronics Munich office. They serve as a point of contact by linking employees and internal departments globally, as well as customers, vendors and guests with the necessary Nanotronics employees locally.
Nanotronics is making manufacturing fast, accurate and cost-efficient by combining super-resolution microscopy with robotics and artificial intelligence. Our products are industry-agnostic and used within aerospace, electronics, semiconductor, and biotech applications. Any industry that can benefit from increased yield, efficiency, lower costs, and faster design iteration is an industry that can benefit from using Nanotronics' technology. The solutions we build push the envelope of what can be done, so we need team members who are meticulous, hardworking, and creative.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who work well with in fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Ensure that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure
- Facilitate interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties
- Handle basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, scheduling meetings, data entry, filing, faxing and reporting
- Answer questions and find information for employees, vendors, customers and investors
- Develop and implement new policies and processes
- Coordinate with HR and Employer of Record (EOR) for onboarding, offboarding and miscellaneous projects
- Work with Finance to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts
- Work with Purchasing and IT to ensure that supplies and equipment are available
- Manage shipping and receiving
- Ensure meeting spaces are prepared prior to use
- Ensure tasks are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Organize and track service contracts
- Organize and retain all legal & financial documents
- Manage business and employment compliance related reporting and filing, as needed
- Maintain active registrations/good standings
- Respond and assist outside counsel with document and/or information requests
- Issue required documentation to applicable business partners
- Assist with special projects, as needed
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with office equipment, such as fax machines, copy machines, and phone systems
- Highly organized and able to create organized and easy-to-follow systems for others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
Nice to haves (Not required)
- Experience in manufacturing or processing
- Fluency in French or Italian
This position is based close by the Munich airport. There is no remote work option.
What is Nanotronics?
Nanotronics is an advanced machines and intelligence company that helps customers across the public, private, and nonprofit sectors solve for the unique inspection and process control challenges of precision manufacturing. A leading developer of optical inspection tools for the semiconductor industry, Nanotronics uses hardware and software to provide industrial-scale, high-throughput, super imaging systems. Deployed across fifteen countries and industry agnostic, Nanotronics works with leading-edge companies, from aerospace, to electronics, to healthcare, to drive up yield, reduce footprint and waste, lower costs, and speed up design iteration, while eliminating laborious manual inspections.
We are an intellectually curious group of motivated and passionate innovators, bringing together the brightest minds in physics, optics, robotics, artificial intelligence, and software engineering as we work to lay the foundation for the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Armed with visionary leadership and strong financial backing, we foster an environment of both entrepreneurship and accountability.
YOU’LL MAKE A GREAT NANOTRON IF
- You are passionate about science, engineering, technology, and AI
- You are looking for a challenge
- You collaborate well with others
- You are intellectually curious, eager to learn, and excited to contribute
WHAT WE OFFER
- Casual work environment
- Interesting and challenging projects that truly make an impact at the company
- Entrepreneurial spirit to grow, learn and thrive
Nanotronics is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply here.
Visit our press page to learn more.