Penn Power Group, LLC has been a leader in our industry for over 50 years. We are looking to add a dynamic Parts Warehouse Specialist to our team in our Cranberry Location. The Parts Warehouse Specialist is responsible for the daily warehousing activities (receiving, storage, order fulfillment, and inventory accuracy) Cranberry location.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
We are looking to hire a highly efficient Distribution Center Warehouse Specialist who has the desire to work in a fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible for the daily warehousing activities (receiving, storage, order fulfillment, and inventory accuracy) at our Cranberry location. They have a working knowledge of inventory management, shipping/receiving, packaging, and warehousing functions; ultimately playing a critical role in PENN’s ability to provide commercial vehicle and power generation solutions to our customers.
As a Warehouse Specialist at PENN Power Group, a typical day might include:
- Work among team members in providing optimal parts support to our repair facilities and external customers within the region
- Perform comprehensive warehousing duties (not limited to receiving, issuing, sorting, packaging, handling, shipping, counting and loading)
- Prepare and maintain all records and documents required for the duties being performed
- Operate various warehouse material handling equipment
- Operate various data systems used to track and direct warehouse operations
- Assists with internal customer contact as required (phone or email)
- Perform shipping and receiving functions
- Pull orders and restocks shelves
- Perform cycle counting and participate in physical inventory programs
- Maintain clean and organized warehouse spaces
- Maintain open communication, cooperation and the sharing of knowledge
- Maintain alignment with corporate goals and values
- Maintain safe operations within the facility and assigned vehicles while promoting a culture of safety
- Provide basic delivery services to area locations (when needed)
- Support manpower needs to ensure enterprise-wide Supply Chain products and services are provided to the region
- Participate in an environment of learning, best practices, and procedural refinement that can be used to maximize operational effectiveness among Penn Power Group
- A strong work ethic and a desire to get the job done right
- Basic knowledge of inventory practices and material control safeguards
- HS diploma, Heavy-duty trucking/automobile industry, or military experience
- Great relationship skills – you make personal and business connections easily
- An ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Sound administrative skills and ability to process work tasks in rapidly changing environments
- The ability to walk/stand throughout the shift
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and on rare occasions, move more than 50 pounds (with use of assistance devices)
- The ability to pick material with high-reach picker (25’ above floor)
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Experience among warehousing/distribution operations
- Prior heavy-duty truck or automotive parts management experience
- Inventory management experience
- eCommerce fulfillment center experience
- Fork-Lift / high-picker operator certification
- Experience with data systems (inventory management/WMS, ERP systems, etc)
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k)
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.