Are we a match?
From day one, employees are made to feel valued as part of the ITC team. With respect for diverse perspectives, experiences, and talent, we’re proud to both develop from within and welcome newcomers, creating a dynamic group of individuals who expand our viewpoints. We encourage growth and value input from every team member. Entrepreneurial spirit thrives here, bringing innovations and unmatched energy to all we do. Together, we’re greater than the sum of our parts. Is this you?
- Are you skilled at approaching challenges with innovation solutions, a positive attitude, and an open mind?
- Would you like to work with a team that understands the meaning of fun but also works hard together to get the job done?
- Do you long for an environment where you are more than just a number and people (the owners included) care about your well-being?
You’re still looking at the posting…great! Let’s dive into some perks that ITC provides (they’re pretty great if we do say so ourselves!) and then explore the nitty gritty.
DISCOVER A CAREER YOU LOVE
We offer paid time off, holidays, competitive health insurance with three plans to choose from, dental insurance, life insurance, a 100% vested 401k with match, short term disability, education reimbursement, performance incentive program, employer sponsored community involvement opportunities, company events, ITC Well-Being program, employee assistance program, and voluntary benefit programs including vision, long term disability, and additional life insurance.
Looking to learn, grow and advance in your career? At ITC, each employee gets 12 hours annually of paid job enhancement training completed during the work day.
We understand family commitments may lead to work interruptions. At ITC, you’ll have the flexibility to take care of important family matters. Plus, we offer hybrid work opportunities for our office team, making it easy to find the work-life balance you’re looking for.
Our team loves working hard and having fun! With frequent small events and company wide gatherings, we understand the importance of relaxation and team building. We’re big on respect, and we ensure a workplace free of any discrimination or exclusion.
ITC also teaches and uses the 5 Languages of Appreciation so we can recognize people the way that works best for them. We often hear it’s our culture that keeps people here. It’s kind of a big deal!
ABOUT THE ASSEMBLER I JOB
ASSEMBLER I SUMMARY
This position is responsible for accurately producing job orders while striving for 100% on time completion.
THE CORE DUTIES OF THE ASSEMBLER I
- Strive for 100% internal on time completion of job orders.
- Ensure that all job orders are accurately produced within standards and procedures so we can meet 100% on time delivery to our customers.
- Ensure that job orders are being administered according to procedures and instructions, including proper identification labeling and warehouse storage of completed materials.
- Perform all job material transactions associated with the job order accurately and promptly to maintain inventory integrity.
- Maintain bin locations for product in facility using FIFO.
- Report job order material shortages to the Work Cell Coordinator or Production Supervisor.
- Report product defects or performance issues to the Work Cell Coordinator or Production Supervisor.
- Continuous improvement utilizing cross-training within multiple work cells with knowledge of various processes to include electrical terminals, packaging, product assembly.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Pack and store materials and products.
- Measure amounts of products, lengths of extruded articles, or weights of filled containers to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Record information, such as the number of products tested, meter readings, or dates and times of product production.
- Maintain work area in neat, organized fashion.
- Follow Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain high level of professionalism in appearance, discipline, ethics and morale.
- Maintain a high level of teamwork.
- Adhere to Company safety policies and procedures. Report unsafe conditions/behavior.
- Other duties as required.
ITC is a rapidly growing, family-owned business with a friendly, energized, and team-oriented work environment. By focusing on talented people, advanced manufacturing, and superior engineering, ITC has become a leader across our industries, creating thousands of products for customers who demand impeccable performance.
With a broad range of customers spanning the marine, RV, automotive, architectural, specialty vehicle, and workplace furniture industries, we’re experts in:
- RBG(W) lighting and control
- DC Power & Charging Solutions
- Vehicle Components & Accessories
- Global Manufacturing & Distribution
- Design & Engineering
Entrepreneurial spirit thrives here, bringing innovations and unmatched energy to all we do. From design, to production, to product performance, our solutions are shaped by our specialized experience and unique team.
ITC is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status. All employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
Want more info? Visit our website to apply today.
JOB DESIRABLES AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and methodically, while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to interact with others, working as a team
- Ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Basic computer skills
- Dependability – at work on-time daily
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Ability to be Cross-Trained in various Production areas
- Other applicable practical skills