Sales/Customer Success/Product/External Partners
Mission & Vision
We transform the way in which vehicle sellers engage, educate and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. To deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle seller of every type and size.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for general bookkeeping including maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger. The most successful people will have a strong understanding of the intricacies of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and other financial transactions within an organization. He or she will play an enormously important supportive role, keeping our company’s financial outlook bright with precise and proactive measures.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Support timely monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and accruals
- Reconcile and maintain certain balance sheet accounts, including monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and prepaid expenses.
- Maintain fixed assets including journal entries for depreciation and reconciliation of fixed assets to the general ledger.
- Perform various complex account analyses and reconciliation
- Provide accounting support for external audits
Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
2+ years of professional accounting experience
Proficient with excel
Vendor and customer reconciliations experience
Strong communication skills