JOB TITLE: Audit & Compliance Analyst FLSA STATUS: Hourly / Overtime Eligible
LOCATON: Administration / Field
Audits, reviews, and inspects, various records, files, contracts, and other agency documents to ensure compliance with both in house and outside requirements related to procedures, contract requirements, and established protocols with all areas of operations. Also works with leadership to development and implement quality assurances, policies, procedures; analyze, evaluate, and determine program performance that will assist in maintaining compliance and ensuring best management practices are being followed.
Legend: E = Essential / NE = Non Essential / N/A = Not Applicable
1. Audit, analyze, inspect, and review files, records, contracts, agreements, and other agency documents to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed, reports are complete and submitted on time, and all legal, organizational, and contractual requirements are being met. E
2. Research, develop, and assist with enforcement and implementation of policies and procedures. E
3. Working closely with the Audit & Compliance Manager and agency leadership to review and assist in interpreting and understanding contract requirements, and analysis as requested. E
4. Evaluate program performance, recommend improvements, and improve quality of services by using information collected via various sources (participants, providers, etc.) and methods (surveys, questionnaires, etc.) E
5. Develop recommendations and processes to the leadership team when problems or inconsistencies are discovered. E
6. Prepare, complete, and submit required items by due dates. E
7. Attend meetings and professional development activities, as required. E
8. Establish and maintain good communication, collaboration, and cooperation with all stakeholders. E
9. Follow all duties of a mandated reporter. E
10. Perform other related duties, as assigned. NE
11. Be a team player! E
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in field and office environments. Some local travel required; minimal state-wide travel may be necessary.
REPORTS TO: Audit & Compliance Manager
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University in Accounting, Finance, Business, Management, or other closely related field.
2. Three (3) years of experience working in Quality Assurance, Auditing, or Compliance.
3. Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
4. Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
5. Neat orderly person with great organizational skills.
6. Must be a “People Person” with a great disposition and outlook on life, who enjoys working with others, is upbeat and pleasant to work with and is a good listener.
7. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
8. Must be willing and able to work flexible hours as needed.
9. Valid Wisconsin Driver’s license, state minimum auto insurance.
10. Must pass all background checks.
****La Causa, Inc. requires all individuals working to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19****