Are you a Customer Service Representative looking to positively impact millions of people? Our selected candidate will join a team of dreamers, drivers, and doers helping reshape federal healthcare IT.
Sparksoft is a fast-growing woman-owned small business that provides innovative technical solutions to the federal government. We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to help support an enterprise-level service desk that will aid in operations, customer service management, and case management.
- The Customer Service Representative Tier 1 will be an experienced representative responsible for answering Tier 1 customer inquiries.
- Provide Tier 1 service desk support for insurance issuers, Agents and Web brokers, CMS/CCIIO application users, Health Insurance Exchanges and state agencies based on Inquiries are received via phone, 1-855-CMS-1515 (1-855-267-1515), or email, CMS_FEPS@cms.hhs.gov.
- Provide account access support, such as password resets and unlocking accounts for various marketplace applications including COTS products such as TIBCO MFT
- Log user inquiries in Service Now and assign to the right groups internally before assigning to Tier 2 support.
- Triage inquiries by marketplace functions and assign to the right marketplace systems/CCIIO business groups as applicable - skills and knowledge provided by training via our training instructors.
- Provide general policy information supplied by the business owners and Tier 2 systems
- Provide process guidance to the requesters seeking help/guidance based on information provided by CMS/CCIIO business owners and Tier 2 support teams.
Receptive to training for business acumen adoption, service desk operational processes, and information dissemination that aligns with a Tier 1 service desk function.
A Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service position or call center environment is not required but is preferred.
High school Diploma or GED
Sparksoft is a certified Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) SVC and DEV Level 3, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Small, Women-owned, Minority-owned (SWaM), and MBE/DBE/SBE consulting firm. With our focused mission “to ignite innovation, inspire transformation, and implement digital solutions for a healthier nation”, we specialize in 6 specific digital health services: Test Automation, Cloud Services, DevOps Delivery, Cyber Security, Data Science, and Human-Centered Design. Since 2004, our exceptionally skilled people, proven leadership, and optimized processes all work together relentlessly to continuously push for more efficient solutions.
Sparksoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.
In accordance with the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, Sparksoft Corporation is complying with the requirements that all employees assigned to a federal contract be vaccinated. Employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a physician’s note for a medical accommodation or a religious request for accommodation to the human resources department to begin the interactive accommodation process as soon as possible. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause Sparksoft Corporation undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others. New hires must show proof of vaccination.
If you need accommodation seeking employment with Sparksoft Corporation, please email Sparksoft.Accommodations@sparksoftcorp.com or call 410-424-7700. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.