About Second Stage
Second Stage Theater produces work entirely by 21st century American playwrights both on and off Broadway. Dedicated to adventurous contemporary plays and musicals, bold new interpretations, and unique theatrical experiences, the work at Second Stage reflects diversity and inclusiveness. Through the discovery of emerging talent and the commissioning of new work, Second Stage nurtures future generations of theater artists and welcomes a theatergoing audience of all backgrounds.
The IT Help Desk Associate will be responsible for frontline end-user support, managing support tickets, researching, troubleshooting, and solving known end-user issues, escalating new issues to the appropriate person(s) under the direction of the IT Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
The IT Help Desk Associate must have and maintain a broad knowledge in computer hardware and software installation, support, and maintenance within a Windows environment. The individual must be a team player, patient, self-driven, proactive, capable of critically thinking through the steps to solve issues in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a high level of customer service. This person must have excellent verbal, writing, and organizational skills. Must be willing to assist in other IT related activities when requested. Must be able to work nights and weekends when required.
Key Functions/Responsibilities Including, but not limited to:
- End user installation, configuration, troubleshooting and support of workstation hardware and software
- Customer assistance in response to user requirements Maintain all workstation computer equipment, hardware, and software
- Maintenance and support for fax machines, printers, scanners, and copiers
- Assists sys admin with Active Directory user and groups maintenance and email accounts support
- Assists with 2st.com account support and maintenance
- Assists with Ring Central phone equipment support and maintenance
- Networking support (switches, access points, firewalls)
- Basic knowledge/experience working in Cloud applications, Azure
- Perform any other IT related activities as directed.
- Perform 24x7 support as needed
- Flexible schedule with availability to work on Saturdays
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-related field, or a combination of standard IT certifications and work experience
- A+ Certification
- Basic knowledge LAN/WAN, Group Policy, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and file permissions
- Experience supporting Windows desktop systems
- Knowledge of Mac OSX
- Customer service experience
- 1 Years Customer Support
- 1 Year Help Desk Technical Support
- 1 Years Active Directory
- 1 Years maintain and support
Time will be spent in an office with quiet to moderate noise level. The office environment requires using the computer, phone, and other routine office equipment. The majority of the work will be performed inside at room temperature.
Position requires long periods of sitting. Employee is required to use their hands for keyboard and other office equipment. The employee may use stairs throughout the day. Some light physical work may be required. Must have ability to lift 50lbs.
Hours of Work
Second Stage’s working hours are 10 AM to 6 PM. Occasional evenings and/or weekends may be required due to the job responsibilities of this role.
Second Stage values diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.