Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Project Engineers for our Power Systems division!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Project Engineers are responsible for:
- Technical Assistance: Being the technical liaison to ensure project integrity from a scope, installation, and commissioning standpoint.
- Ensuring accurate and timely communications between BPS sales team, BPS PMA/Service and Service Sales Team, contractor(s), and end user.
- Tracking and managing the achievement of each milestone within a project schedule.
- Installation Guidance: Meeting with sales representative, sales management, contractor, and applications engineer to establish final BOM and customer delivery requirements.
- Submitting Approval: Coordinate communications between all entities associated with milestone achievement to ensure completion.
- Generating and compiling submittal documents for completion by the submittal coordinator.
- Coordinating communications between all entities associated with milestone achievement to ensure completion.
- Resolving Site Issues: Attending site meetings when required for complex projects, including project kickoff, submittal review, site commissioning, etc.
- Leading site meetings, as required, ensuring timely completion along with accurate installations and startup.
- Liaison to Field Service: Intervening at all points in the process as needed to ensure the achievement of all project milestones, and the project comes in on time and under budget.
- Scheduling site services kickoff meeting with field service prior to startup date.
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Project Engineers including:
- Competitive pay
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Project Engineer Job Requirements:
- 2 or more years of technical experience with large power distribution systems, three phase UPS systems, switchgear, generators or batteries.
- Developed computer skills are required. Experience with MS Office applications, CRM, and various ERP Systems.
- Ability to prioritize projects based on solution impact, including time to implement and/or direction from leadership.
- Successful candidate must have effective and professional interpersonal skills as well as communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- The ability to collaborate with multiple departments to achieve a common goal and gain buy-in from all, is required.
- Possess the ability to understand the complexities of situations, projects, and positions as well as a 360-degree balance of all processes and procedures.
- Experience in the on-site power generation industry is preferred.