InCord is the North American leading manufacturer of custom safety net solutions. We’re based in Colchester CT and we’ve been in business, successfully, for over 20 years. We’ve also been voted a Top Workplace in CT every year since 2011 by our most important asset - our employees.
Our products serve construction, material handling, sports, amusement parks and home/garden to name a few.
InCord is seeking qualified IT Manager to join our renowned team. When you join InCord, you join a family. InCord takes care of our employees and our employees provide the very best in quality craftsmanship. That’s what we’re about. That’s what we do.
Duties and Responsabilities:
• Manage department projects and IT related company initiatives, coordinate activities and progress.
• Control operational budget and expenditures for in-house and outsource resources.
• Coordinate with Sales to optimize integrated CRM and sales forecasting tools.
• Operate, understand and support multiple locations and remote users.
• Communicate with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
• Manage backup, security, and user help systems.
• Work with Sage, Outlook, Crystal Reports programs to function for users to sense company business objectives.
• Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
• Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades. Plan and budget for improvements based on advances in technology.
• Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
• Participate in IT staffing decisions including recruitment, hiring, training and supervision and development.
• Experience with implementation of system
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a manager of an Information System/Technology Department in manufacturing
• Experience managing IT projects including moving facilities
• Treats technology as our servant
• Must have knowledge of networking technologies
• Minimum education bachelor’s degree in computer information services, network services
• Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Server Products
• Must have excellent personal and phone communication skills