We are a rapidly growing technology company, helping our utility partners around the world lead the energy transition by enabling enhanced grid flexibility, resilience, and security. At LineVision, we provide electric utilities with our patented non-contact sensors to provide the real-time monitoring and predictive analytics needed to secure the future of the grid.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Office Assistant reporting to our Business Operations Manager to keep our LineVision’s office running smoothly and efficiently. We are open to a 30-hour work schedule, that includes daily in-office/remote working. The target salary for this position is a base of $50-60K, plus benefits and equity.
What will you do?
As our Office Assistant, you will have primary responsibility for a broad range of clerical and administrative tasks and functions to support the daily operations and smooth running of our offices based in the Schrafft Center, located in the historic waterfront neighborhood of Charlestown, MA. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing general administrative support including mailing, scanning, and faxing.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence to designated departments or individuals.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients and assists with parking arrangements.
- Planning and coordinating logistics & vendors for company events.
- Soliciting input, recommending and implementing enhancements in office procedures, space and amenities.
- Supporting executive team professionals with administrative tasks and projects.
- Assisting in resolving any administrative problems.
- Managing office and kitchen supplies budget and re-ordering of inventory.
- Answering and managing calls from customers or vendors regarding their inquiries.
- Manage logistics for other LineVision offices in Louisville KY and Colorado.
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Assisting with internal team meetings, to include lunch orders
- Any additional activities to ensure an effective and efficient running of our main offices
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Passion for people, team building, and culture
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Office Suite
- Self-starter who works well without constant supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing workflow, including but not limited to leading small projects
What does joining LineVision mean for you?
- Impact. Your talent, time, and energy will critically impact our success in providing utilities around the world with solutions to increase the flexibility, efficiency and safety of their grids for a cleaner and electrified future
- Growth. You will have a unique opportunity to interface and support all aspects of LineVision’s operations and to expand your human resources, accounting, risk management and other key operations skills.
- Distinction. You will inspire the future by being part of a team that introduces a fundamentally differentiated solution to utilities that helps solve the challenges they face in updating and increasing the capacity of the current grid system.
- Ownership. You hold broad responsibilities with high autonomy in a communicative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Compensation. You are vested in a high-potential success story, with competitive compensation, benefits, and comprehensive PTO and leave policies, complemented by stock options in a high-growth company with world-class venture capital backing
Who we are...
- We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about helping to solve the biggest challenges facing today’s electric grid
- We believe unlocking transmission capacity is critical to the resilience of our future grid and the ability to integrate renewables at scale
- We value and benefit from the wide-ranging perspectives that come from a diverse and inclusive work environment
- We are committed to providing:
- Situational awareness to help grid operators make informed decisions on the physical position of their conductors that can help to prevent damage and fires
- Dynamic Line Ratings to increase capacity by up to 40% on existing transmission lines with real-time monitoring while improving reliability & safety
- Asset health monitoring to improve maintenance strategies by creating a digital twin to determine the true conductor health
LineVision Inc is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
For more information, visit http://www.linevisioninc.com