• Onsite project management of small projects.
• Punch list management - i.e. pending deliverables both internal and client-related.
• Schedule and run all internal project turnover meetings.
• Costs tracking.
• Generate and distribute RFIs, as needed.
• Change order communication and coordination.
• Attend project meetings, i.e. GCs, as needed.
• Develop and approve ICOs, as needed.
• Perform job cost analysis, as needed.
• Enforce and monitor project schedules.
• Oversee contract administration.
• Oversee project invoicing.
• Generate project reports, as needed.
• Attend trainings, as needed.
• Mentor and supervise project coordinator.
• Maintain subcontractor relationships.
• Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym, SOLID (Serve Others, Outstanding Attitude, Learn & Grow,
Incredible Initiative and Dream Big).
This position is also responsible for any other duties needed to help propel our Vision and fulfill our Mission.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes, or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious place; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration.
3Sixty Integrated is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. 3Sixty Integrated celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.