Jump into a role that encourages you to think creatively, build relationships, and craft strategies while securing new clients at one of the world’s most admired brands.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for achieving individual sales goals for Leapfrog's managed IT solutions using effective prospecting, relationship nurturing, and closing techniques. The Sales Executive role is energetic, focused, and motivated to succeed. Acquiring new clients in this space requires attention to detail, dedication, persistence, effective follow-up, and the ability to explain complex solutions in easy-to-understand language. This position will include targeting prospective clients that meet our target client profile, determining client needs, and working with our Sales Engineers in the architecture of technical solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a strong, dedicated team backed by an established IT Company with seasoned leadership.
- Identify, develop and attain new client accounts.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of prospective opportunities and track sales activities.
- Effective lead generation executed on a daily basis (including phone, email, and social media avenues).
- Close new business to meet monthly and annual sales objectives.
- Coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements.
- Preparing and presenting detailed proposals and presentations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Achieve or exceed your personal sales goals for new client revenue by performing activities necessary to develop and close opportunities.
- Based in Atlanta, with some travel requirements to visit clients and prospective clients, primarily in the Southeast.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Technology Sales roles including IT Solutions, Managed Services, and Software with a successful track record developing account plans, attaining individual sales goals, and adding new clients.
- Proficiency in using social media to develop new leads and close new sales.
- Well-versed in consultative selling of complex IT solutions.
- Knowledge of Software Solutions, Managed Services, and IT Solutions including Public and Private Cloud Solutions, Hosting/Colocation, Help Desk Support, Data and Network Security, Disaster Recover, Integrated Cloud Solutions, Projects, and Hardware Sales.
- Great communication skills – verbal, written, and listening.
- Great interpersonal problem-solving and organizational skills to work with colleagues and prospective client contacts.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k match
- Certification/Education program
- Hybrid Work Office
- Health and wellness program
Leapfrog Services provides managed IT services for businesses and nonprofits worldwide. Founded in 1998 with the philosophy that IT should enhance your business, not get in the way of it, we consider ourselves to be a service company — one that delivers the highest possible level of technical expertise with an unwavering dedication to extraordinary service. In our world, high-tech doesn't mean high jargon or high stress — it means high touch and high availability. If you love working with leading-edge technology, want to be part of a fun, service-based culture, and prefer the security of an established company with growth opportunities and excellent benefits, Leapfrog is just the pond you're looking for!