Work on state-of-the-art oven-controlled crystal oscillators and RF components. Support production testing using automated test equipment and various types of test equipment including multimeters, frequency counters, and spectrum analyzers. Broadly responsible for testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying electronic circuits according to engineering instructions and customer specifications. Document and certify testing to military standards using approved acceptance test procedures. Work with little required supervision.
- Oversite and direction of a team of 4-5 employees
- Perform testing and modifications on product using approved procedures.
- Troubleshoot circuits to component level using schematics and circuit knowledge.
- Mentor, supervise and assist other technicians.
- Report product status to management.
- Ensure product is moved through testing sequences in a timely manner to meet schedule demands.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
High School Diploma.
Technical Degree in relevant field preferred.
5 or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
Manager or supervisory experience preferred
Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be detail-oriented and possess knowledge of manufacturing procedures and practices.
Technical knowledge of electronic test and repair theories, principles, methods and techniques.
Skill in interpreting drawings, schematics, and specifications.
Organizational Skills Communication Proficiency
Customer/Client Focus Time Management
Ability to perform shop floor / production related activities. Sit and/or stand at workstation for extended periods of time. Lift and carry up to 35 pounds.