Who We Are
Bakkt unlocks the $1.2+ trillion that is currently held in digital assets like cryptocurrencies, rewards and loyalty points, gift cards, and gaming assets. We began in 2018 with the vision to bring trust and transparency to digital assets by showing people that they hold more value than they realize. We serve institutional clients through the Bakkt Warehouse and Bakkt® Bitcoin Futures and Options contracts in an end-to-end regulated market with true price transparency. Merchants that partner with Bakkt see a lower cost of payment acceptance, enhanced customer engagement, and increased loyalty redemption options.
For consumers like you, the Bakkt App allows you to aggregate your digital assets to track, spend, and send them in the way that best suits your lifestyle. Bakkt is the only place that puts the power in your hands by enabling all-in-one aggregation. Something like this has never been built before, and we aim to make what was previously thought impossible, possible – leveraging our values of betting big and serving as multipliers on our team. We believe we are more than the sum of our parts and we want you to bet big with us. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
As Sr. Director Program Management, you will drive the monitoring and controls of all project execution performance as well as the development of project management methodologies, implementation and management of project management tools, program and portfolio management, strategic project management, and optimization of resource allocation and capacity. In addition, you will work closely with our partner integration, product, engineering, design and marketing teams to ensure alignment of delivery timelines while having a thorough understanding of constraints and dependencies across the various functions.
- Leadership experience hiring and retaining a robust team to meet the needs of a complex business
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, promote and implement business goals into project plans
- Supervise all day-to-day program management activities across the company
- Consistently meet delivery dates and milestones
- Partner with other functions to eliminate roadblocks and issues
- Run program increment roadmap planning sessions quarterly
- Determine cross functional, cross dependencies required to deliver a solution
- Create, maintain, and present program management metrics and reports to the executive team.
- Build strong relationships with senior leadership to gain insight into business issues.
- Foster a growth oriented, positive and encouraging environment while keeping employees and management accountable to company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Keep current with industry trends and best practices.
- 10+ years managing or being a team member of a program management office
- 3+ years using the Atlassian Suite or similar (Jira, Confluence, Roadmap)
- 8+ years’ experience in agile delivery processes
- Strong knowledge of program/project management methodologies and tools
- Superior management and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver adept and understanding tradeoffs across time, resourcing and scope
- Deep expertise in SDLC and Agile delivery.
- Experience in FinTech, alternative payments, credit cards, crypto is highly preferred.
- Start-up mindset.
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law