About the Company
At Cedar Psychiatry...Healing Happens Here! Join our team and play an integral role in helping individuals achieve mental wellness. Cedar Psychiatry is a growing mental health practice with multiple outpatient clinics that provides advanced, cutting-edge psychedelic drug therapies. As well as, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), individualized therapy including holistic approaches, medical management services and more. Cedar Psychiatry also has an esteemed team of medical professionals dedicated to the clinical research in the use of psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. This research is changing the future of how we treat mental illnesses. It’s pretty exciting here at Cedar and we’d love for you to join our team!
Cedar Psychiatry was co-founded by Utah psychiatrist Dr. Reid Robison, MD in 2019 (currently serving as Chief Medical Officer) and is owned by Novamind, a Toronto-based organization dedicated to building the infrastructure to enable psychedelic medicine. See http://www.novamind.ca and http://www.cedarpsychiatry.com to learn more.
Cedar Psychiatry values diversity and strives to create an inclusive work environment. We respect and celebrate individuals for their differences and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced, communicative, and compassionate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners to join our team!
- Conduct patient visits per accepted practice standards
- Obtain patient histories and perform psychiatric evaluations
- Order and evaluate appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies
- Develop and implement treatment plans in accordance with clinical practice guidelines and protocols
- Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic intervention, assess, and manage patient follow up care
- Maintain the confidentiality of PHI
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for time management, professional relationships, and interpersonal interactions within the job setting
- Maintains continuing educational requirements necessary for licensure and certifications
- Maintains membership in appropriate professional organizations
- Provides appropriate and timely documentation of clinical care ensuring that records are detailed, complete, and comply with related standards and regulations
- Current License as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Possesses a State Controlled Substance License II through V
- Possesses a Federal DEA Certificate II through V
- BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check including all educational requirements and licensing'
'Work Remotely NoJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master's (Preferred)
- Mental/Behavioral Health: 1 year (Preferred)
- substance abuse/addiction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Preferred)
- unrestriced license to practice in the State of Utah (Preferred)
Work Location: One location